INFORMATION DE LA EMPRESA / COMPANY INFORMATION/ PRIVACY STATEMENT
Carel Willinklaan 102
1328 LJ Almere
Banknummer: NL56 INGB 0007.1940.84
BTW nummer: NL002465839B55
Privacy statement Holandatours.eu and Eva Pita
Holandatours.eu and Eva Pita, places great value on the optimal protection and security of your personal data.
In this statement we describe clearly and transparently how we deal with personal data that we collect, use, process and store. We do that carefully. Here, trust and responsibility are central.
Holandatours.eu and Eva Pita adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were given. The objectives of processing and categorizing personal data are explained in more detail in this statement.
- Process only those personal data that are necessary for the purpose of processing.
- Not to store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing or required by law.
- If necessary, request your explicit consent for the processing of personal data.
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
- Not to pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purpose of the processing.
- To be aware of and respect your rights with regard to your personal data. This statement explains these rights in more detail.
Holandatours.eu and Eva Pita is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you have questions after reading this privacy statement and wish to contact us, you can reach us at:
What do we process personal data for
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the sale of our holiday and business tours as they are on our internetsite: www.holandatours.eu
For this we ask for personal details, such as name and address details (name, address, place of residence), telephone, e-mail address and payment details.
Pass on personal data to third parties
We may provide the personal data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
Holandatours.eu and Eva Pita does not provide personal data to third parties, which are located outside the EU.
We do not process personal data of minors.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit or delete the personal data we hold about you. You can object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw your consent. You also have the right to have your personal data transferred by us to yourself or to another party. You can submit a request to us via the above contact details.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences, like language settings.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. We do not share these with others, and use Google anonymized IP addresses. That means all collected data can not be traced back to you.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However,this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Questions, comments and complaints
If you have a question, comment or complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us. If we can not resolve this together, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the supervisory authority in the Netherlands.